1. Golf tee-times and accommodation are all offered subject to availability.
2. Deposits and payments of balances will be stated in the booking procedure of each holiday.
3. No allowance can be made for tee-times not utilised or rooms not occupied during the period of the booking.
1. Prices quoted will include golf green fees, accommodation, breakfast and VAT, unless stated otherwise.
2. All rates are per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room, unless stated otherwise
3. No single room supplement is charged where a single room is available. If a twin or a double room is let as a single room, a supplement may be charged.
4. Non-golfer rates are available.
5. VAT is inclusive at 20%.
Clients are reminded that a holiday booking is a legally binding contract. If you cancel or shorten your holiday, you are still liable to pay. We therefore recommend all clients to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance when placing a Booking. Should you have to cancel your break for any reason, please inform us immediately in writing.
Cancellation charges are stated in the booking procedure for the holiday.
Please note that when cancellation falls within the terms of an Insurance Policy, the charges will normally be refunded to you by the Insurance Company on receipt of a valid claim.
In order to comply with the Package Travel, Package Tours and Package Holidays Regulations 1992, all client money is held in trust until the clients’ holiday has been completed. However, please note that most golf courses and accommodation providers require a deposit in order to confirm bookings. In this instance, client funds are released in order to ensure said bookings are confirmed.
TOUR OPERATORS LIABILITY INSURANCE
We are fully indemnified in respect of Legal Liability arising from our business as a Tour Operator, including as an Organiser as defined in the Package Travel, Package Tours and Package Holidays Regulations 1992. Details of the policy wording are available on request.